Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of Manipalmart website www.Manipalmart.com (hereinafter referred to as "Manipalmart") and services offered by Manipalmart are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms"). By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Khicha eCreations.
User Account & Registration Terms
Registering at Manipalmart is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to
(a) Immediately notify Manipalmart of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
If you are a non-registered user you agree that upon reviewing the order at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Manipalmart, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Manipalmart through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Manipalmart periodically, as and when required. Manipalmart may communicate with you by email, sms, and telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Manipalmart services through email, sms, and telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Manipalmart you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
Access to Manipalmart’s website and membership is free. However, Manipalmart reserves the right to charge a fee and change its policies from time to time. Manipalmart reserves the right, without notice to you, to introduce new services and or modify existing services along with fees. Introduction to fees or modification to any existing fees is effective immediately upon implementation on the website. At the time of delivery, plastic packaging/bags are chargeable (as per government regulations) if required by the customer.
User Conduct & Rules
You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
• You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Manipalmart.
• Is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
• Involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work.
• Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights.
• Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for Manipalmart.
• Contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
• You will not promote or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to Manipalmart and its connected network.
• You will not interfere with another user's use of the Manipalmart Website.
• You will not violate any law currently in force in India or outside.
• You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of Manipalmart website.
• You will not engage in or forward chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes with any association to Manipalmart.
• You will not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the Manipalmart website or any content within.
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Manipalmart website, or any other systems or networks connected to Manipalmart Website.
• You will not probe, scan or breach the vulnerability of Manipalmart website or any network connected to Manipalmart website.
• You will not engage in any activity that inflicts an unreasonable or abnormal load on the Manipalmart website or any systems or networks connected to the Manipalmart.
• You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within Manipalmart.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Manipalmart hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness in menu price as it appears on the website and ordered by you. The exactness of the menu price may differ due to merchant/ restaurant variations, new order(s)/ menu introductions, menu modifications and other reasons similar. Manipalmart will make every effort to meet the user expectations but will not guarantee the exactness of the menu price.
Warranties & Limitation of Liability
All services offered and sold on Manipalmart are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Manipalmart disclaims all or any warranty or liability from the purchase or use of the services offered on Manipalmart to the fullest extent. Any warranties or after sale services if any offered by the merchants or restaurants on any order shall be serviced directly by such merchant or restaurant and Manipalmart will not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle any complaints related.
If any provision of the terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Manipal.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, graphics, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, icons, and hyperlinks, are protected by copyrights, trademarks are owned and controlled by Manipalmart unless otherwise noted. You agree to not use, copy, reproduce, republish, or distribute any content from the website in any way directly or indirectly without prior written authorization from Manipalmart.
Order / menu / offers prices are as shown on the website and are subject to incorrect data received from restaurants, technical issues and or typographical errors. Manipalmart, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the prices and products offered on the Website to fix such errors or otherwise without any prior notice by Manipalmart. Manipalmart reserves any right to cancel any order placed at an incorrect price.
Manipalmart does not warrant that order / menu / offer description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Orders/ menus/ offer availability is subject to change without prior notice by Manipalmart.
As such all orders and services purchases through Manipalmart cannot be returned except for restaurant flaws.
Please refer to our Order Cancellation and Refund policy for further details.
Cancellation of Order
Manipalmart reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any transaction/order for restaurants and services that are listed at an incorrect price or are not available. This is enforceable irrespective of order confirmation or payment confirmation. In such events if the payment has been processed by Manipalmart the amount will be refunded via the same mode of original payment and user will be notified of the same with a reasonable mode of communication. After placing an order Manipalmart will not entertain any user request for order cancellations. Kindly refer to the Order Cancellation and Refund policy for further details.
Manipalmart will only process the order after the payment has been processed in case of online payment. Manipalmart will try to deliver the order (via restaurant delivery personal) as per the order submitted by the user, but it fully reserves a right to deliver a similar or alternate order for reasons beyond its control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery. The user does not have the right to refuse the order at the time of receipt of the ordered items and shall duly make the payment in case of Cash on Delivery payments. The title and the risk of the orders shall pass onto you upon Manipalmart (via restaurant delivery personal) delivering the orders to you and you accepting the orders. Every care shall be taken to deliver the orders to the intended recipient. But Manipalmart shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the order based on the address given by the User or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of orders. Please refer to the FAQ’s for further details.